Kawaranu Mono <Kirameki no Gōremu> - Chapter 35 Unbelievable

 Episode 35 – Unbelievable

 

After helping the three, I started walking towards the mountains again.

I was surprised when the children suddenly thanked me. After all, innocent children can see that we are not a threat.  It was wonderful that they could say thank you even at that age.

The adult woman was silent and wary of me the whole time. I wonder if adults let their experience get in the way of lumping me in with all the other demons out there. That's right. There are good people and bad people in the world. I want you to be open-minded. Judging from the woman's reaction, it might be better to stay away from human habitats. I'll be careful. I should not cause any trouble by interfering.

On my way to the mountains, I found an old mansion. I wondered why it was in such a place. It was quite a large mansion. The trees were overgrown and the garden was overgrown with weeds. It was completely neglected. There was no way to get here, no roads, nothing. Just to be safe, I took a look around the mansion, but there was no sign of anything coming or going. It looks like it's been abandoned, and it shouldn't be a problem for me to get in.

I really need a brush to brush my metal body, hopefully it’s in this mansion. I would really like to get a new one though. To make up for my shortcomings. The only drawback of my metal body is that it makes a cacophony of noise when I rub my body together. There is nothing I can do about this.

Now, let's go in to search the house. I put my hand on the gate and gave a push. The gate opened, making a squeaky sound due to its rustiness. Gashan! The gate came off and fell down. ・・・・・・

It’s old, so it can’t be helped. Lets go inside and start exploring! I made my way through the grass to the front door. I put my hand on the doorknob and tried to open it, but it wouldn't open. I wonder if it's locked. With a cracking sound, the doorknob fell off.

I'm sorry. Well, it's fortunate that no one lives in the house. Good, good. There's nothing I can do about what I've done. I can't change the past. The only thing I can change is the future. Then there's nothing to do but look forward and move on!

A cold wind blew from inside the door.

Hmm? I'm a little creeped out. It's a metal body, but I didn't expect it to give me the creeps. I felt a chill run through me, or something. Is it my imagination?

{Log: Golem took 0 damage from Ghost}

!!!? What! It wasn't just my imagination!

My senses were normal.

And It's the first time I've taken damage in this world! No, but it's zero damage, so there's no damage? What does that mean?

{Log: Due to the effects of [Enlightenment], the state of agitation has been resolved}

Could it be that the voices of the world have gotten it wrong? Pfft. The voices of the world can be wrong, too, can't they? But I guess it can't be helped. Everyone makes mistakes. Even the voices of the world make mistakes once in a while. Don't worry about it, don't worry about it. Pfft.

{Log: My friendship with the Voice of the World has dropped by 1}

Hoy? What the heck, my friendship level has dropped. How can it go down? ・・・・・・. I'm not sure if it was a bad idea to laugh a little. I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that. I'm sorry! The voice of the world. I was just messing with you! Don't worry about the fact that it's true!

{Log: My friendship with the voice of the world has dropped by 1}

Oh no, it's gone down again. What the heck.

{Log: Your friendship with the voice of the world has dropped below the specified value}

{You have lost the title "Friend of the Voice"}.

{You have lost the skill [Interpretation] due to the loss of the title [Friend of the Voice].

Yes? What? Really? That's not true right? Let's take a look at the status just in case.

Status!

---

Name Golem

Race Metal Golem

Lv 12

status

Maximum HP: 578

Maximum MP: 551

Attack power: 255 (+0)

Defense: 255 (+0)

Quickness: 213

Brain: 209

Luck: 255

skill

[Fixed status]

[Restore]

Awakening

[Waruagaki]

[Non-contact]

[Be stupid]

swimming

howling

title

[Unchangeable thing]

[Enlightenment thing]

[Things that never give up]

[Lovely things]

[Further thing]

[Mermaid Tomodachi]

[Dog Tomodachi]

---

NO WAY!? The [Voice Tomodachi] and [Interpreter] are really gone.

Can you even lose titles? Is that the case for all titles, or just the Tomodachi series? If I lose the title "Enlightened One", the skill "Awakening" will also disappear and I'll be stuck again? That's not good. That would be very bad. It would be hard if I had to meditate silently again!

{Log: The effects of theEnlightened Onehas resolved my agitated state}

I’m done.

I've lost the skill [Interpreter] that has been helping me so much. From now on, I won't be able to understand what they are saying. I can't even understand the voices of mermaids, beastmen, and monsters anymore. It was one of the few effective skills I had. What a mess.

{Log: The grief state has been resolved due to the effects of [Enlightened One].

{Log: The golem has taken 0 damage from the ghost}

Hmmm, there's so much I don't know about this world. I might as well do some serious research. However, since I can't read, I can't read books or stone monuments. My interpreter is gone, so I can't even have a conversation. I'm at a loss when it comes to researching. Damn it. I seem to have lost something really important. It's only when you lose something that you realize how much you appreciate it.

Fortunately, I know how to get the title "Voice Friend". If I have a friendship level of 5, I should be able to get it. On the other hand, I also found out that if my friendship level drops below 5, I will be stripped of my "Voice Friend" title.

I guess I should consider it a good thing that I know this now, when I'm not in a dire situation.

That's right. If my friendship level has decreased, I’ll just increase it! If you have a fight, you have to make up for it. I will not give up. I am the one who will not give up! I'm the one who won't give up! I'm sure I'll get a friend with a voice again! No, I want to be your friend! If I can ask questions to the voices of the world, it will be easier for me to understand a lot of things about this world! More than before! The time to do it more beautifully than when I first came is surely now.

{Log: Golem took 0 damage from Ghost}

This is the time. I'll think about it more calmly.

I'd like to believe that the enlightened thing will not disappear, even if it is enhanced, because it is activated regularly. I'm sure it's a point system, I'm sure. Or it should not be a point system. If it were a point system, the title "enlightened one" would have disappeared from my mind a long time ago.

When you think about it, the "things" series of titles about yourself, such as "enlightened things" and "unchanging things," may never change once you acquire them. Maybe the "unchanging things" are having an effect on you.

However, if that guess is correct, there is one very unfortunate thing. The title [Agitated Things] cannot be removed. And I really don't need the skill [Become Stupid].

Damn it. But still, the fact that the [Interpreter] disappeared is really annoying. It's all because of the ghosts and whatnot that attacked me.

{Log: Golem took 0 damage from Ghost}

It seems that Ghost has been attacking me endlessly, taking advantage of the fact that I haven't fought back. Ghost, stop it you're gonna crush me!


Next

Previous

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment: