Kawaranu Mono <Kirameki no Gōremu> - Chapter 33 Farewell

 Episode 33 Farewell

 

Ichirou and Jiro sleep close to the beastman's slave.

ing.

I look back on today's daytime while looking at one and two of them.

In the daytime, before teaching art, I had a skinship with these two animals. At first I was sick, but I guess I succumbed to my unseen aura or intimidation, and from the middle I called myself a silver husband, or Danna for short.

At that time, I noticed that these two animals have quite a coat of hair. The material is good. However, it has not been maintained. It's a little stiff because it's not brushed. It's a waste. Since it is a slave dog, it may not be possible to take care of it.

The next morning, the sun came in through the gaps in the trees.

 I didn't have to sleep, so I was always on the lookout.

I was worried that the smell of blood would attract monsters, but there was no particular attack. I said that this is the orc general is territory, so maybe there aren't many monsters around here.

Ichirou and Jiro woke me up..

"Gau!" (Good morning! Danna)

"Gau!" (Good morning! Danna)

I raised my right hand to respond and greet back. However, maybe that feeling wasn't conveyed, or maybe it was a conditioned reflex, or Jiro, who was near me, touched his forefoot to my hand. It felt like a high five.

Jiro looks really happy with his tongue out.
Ichirou seemed to look sad.

I feel sorry for myself, and I also raise my left hand. Immediately, Ichirou touches his forefoot to my hand. Ichirou also has a happy face with his tongue sticking out. It felt like a high five with Ichirou. I, Ichirou, and Jiro nod satisfactorily with their hands and feet together.

I have prepared a new trick. I'm scared of myself. I am immersed in a warm atmosphere from the morning. Pets are fine. It will be healing.

Finally, the beastman's slave moaned, "Hmm," and the beastman woke up.

"Gagau!"
(My husband! Are you okay!)

"Gagagau!"
(My husband! Do you understand us !?)

 

Ichirou and Jiro anxiously roam around the Beastman.
"Oh, you guys. Was it safe ... am I alive too?"

The beastman manages to raise half of his body and inspects his own body.

"Who treated? Who the hell?"

The beastman looked around and spotted me. The beastman's eyes met mine. The beastman stopped moving. He was moving his right hand, which was not injured, so he might be groping for a weapon.

As if to break the atmosphere, Ichirou and Jirou bark at the beastman!

 

“Gau, ga, gagau!”

(My husband! This danna is the benefactor!)

"Gah-gah-gah!

(The Silver Dancer drove the Orcs away and took care of her husband.)

"What the hell? So this silver thing helped us?”

"Gaw!”

(That's right.)

 

What the hell? There is communication between Ichirou, Jirou, and the beastman. Do the beastmen also have interpretation skills? It's a pity I don't have any appraisal skills, so I can't look into it.

"Gaugau!"

(Silver Danna is amazing!)

"Gagagau! Gau!"

(Look at that hole. It's a big hole opened with a single punch from Danna!)

"Gaugauga!"

(The orcs who saw it ran away in fear!)

"Ga-ga-ga.”

(You're really amazing, Danna!)

Ichirou and Jiro praised me. Fufufu, you can praise me more. I nodded quietly. Then the beastman turned to me, and respectfully bowed his head.

"Thank you, silver one, for saving us. Thank you for saving our lives.”

I shook my head from side to side as if I didn't care, and waved my palms toward the beast man. Ichirou and Jirou immediately high-fived my hands, and both of them looked a little happy. It was a very silly picture. The beastman who raised his head was also speechless at the sight.

I gestured to the beastman man to ask him what to do after this. If I had a friend, he would be able to translate for me. There's no point in begging for what we don't have, let's do what we can now, even if it takes a while.

Unexpectedly, the beastman man is very perceptive. I thought it would take more time, but it didn't. The beastman began to talk, as if he had understood my thoughts.

"My name is Roof, and I am a member of the wolf clan that lives in Chao Oi. Our clan has a custom of traveling the world before coming of age, and I was injured while trying to help a fellow clan member escape. Then, unfortunately, the human race captured me and made me a slave. I'm sorry for what I did to these two animals.”

Hmmm... It's an unfortunate story that could be anywhere. I nodded and urged him to go on.

“In the midst of all this, we were bought by human adventurers and abused as vanguards. This time, we were surrounded by Orcs and used as bait, so we thought there was no hope left. Thank you very much, Silver.”

He then bows his head again. I shake my head and say, "Don't worry about it.” I'm not putting my hands up in front of me this time. I'm not going to give you a high five. I am a golem who can read the air. That much I kind of knew. The question is, what are we going to do now? I urge you to go ahead.
"As long as I have this collar, I will remain a slave. There is no escape. I'm going to head back to the city and look for the adventurers.”

Hmmm... I knew that collar was a servitude collar. He said he was going to join up with those adventurers. If he stays with adventurers who use slaves as bait like that, He will probably end up in the same situation again. I don't like people who do that. He seems to want to escape, so I'll take off his collar. I can easily snap it off, you know.

I beckoned a little and brought Roof closer.I don't know what I'm going to do, but Roof follows my gesture and comes closer.

I put my hand on his collar, and Roof hurriedly tries to move my hand away. I tore the collar off with a snap, not caring.

“What?!”

Roof's eyes widened in disbelief at the events before him. Fearfully, he placed his hand on his neck and confirmed that the collar of servitude had been removed. He quietly shed a tear. Thinking it would be in poor taste to stare at him, I turned my back on Roof and looked away.

"Gaugau!”

(Oh, the collar's off, isn't it? Danna!)

"Gaugaga!"

(You did it! You did it! Master! He is free!)

Ichirou and Jiro ran around Roof very happily without reading the air. Then, they started running around me happily.

"Gawg!

“You're awesome! That's what I'm talking about!”

"Gah-gah-gah!

“That's my Danna! You're awesome!”

Praise me, praise me more. Don't hesitate to praise me.

After a while, Roof seemed to have calmed down. He turned to me as before and bowed more deeply.

“Thank you again, Silver. Now we can return to our tribe. We will never forget this favor.”

I nodded my head.

I don't know how long you've been a slave, but I hope you return soon. I'm sure your family is worried about you. I don't know what's wrong with Roof, but he keeps his head down.

"I have no way to repay the debt of gratitude the silvery one has done me. Please forgive me.”

I don't really care about that, though.  I gently put my hand on Roof's shoulder and made him raise his head. I shake my head to show that I don't need it. Roof is impressed to see me like that. Ichirou and Jirou are also moved by the sight of me, cooing at me.

Oh my god, I'm looking so cool right now. I'm doing something cool! I’m so good-looking! There's a handsome guy here! Everyone!

 

{Log: The effects of [enlightened thing] have calmed my excitement}

 

If you think about it calmly, I'm not handsome. I'm a golem, so I should have called myself Ikego? Or Ikegore?

As a thank you, I ask Roof, Ichiro and Jiro to take me to the street. I want to go to the city. Needless to say, I had a very hard time telling them that showing me the way to the city was the best way for me to repay them.

Then we walked out to the street, and I and Roof and the others parted ways.

If you ever come to Chao Oi, please come to the tribe of the Wind Wolf. We'll do our best to make you feel welcome.

"Gau gau!”

(Thank you, Danna!)

"Gawgaw!”

(I'll never forget you, Danna!)

The roof said their farewells as they wished. I nodded my head and waved my right hand. Ichiro quickly high-fives my hand and Jirou grunts. I can't help it, so I wave my left hand as well. Jirou nods his head and gives me a high five. We touch and wave our hands left and right. I'm starting to enjoy this!

 

”Gaw!”

(Danna!)

 

Roof was laughing. It didn't seem like it was going to end anytime soon, but I gently put my hand down, nodded, and Roof and the others walked off in the opposite direction of the city. They turned around and waved at me several times. Finally, I heard a loud howl from Ichirou and Jirou, and they were completely out of sight.

{You have gained the title Dog Friend.

{As a result of gaining the title [Dog Friend], you have gained the skill [Howl]}

!?

I learned a new skill! Howl. I think the time has come for me to be able to talk too! I don't know if you can reach me, but I'm going to howl loudly at Roof and the others!

What?

No, no, no. There's silence in the air. It's so quiet. I can even hear the birds chirping. It seems that I, who can't speak, can't make a howl.

What the hell is this?


{Log: The effect of the [enlightened thing] has resolved my disappointment}

 

 

---

Name Golem

Race Metal Golem

Lv 12

Status

Maximum HP: 578

Maximum MP: 551

Attack power: 255 (+0)

Defense: 255 (+0)

Quickness: 213

Brain: 209

Luck: 255

Skill

[Fixed status]

[Restore]

Awakening

[Waruagaki]

[Interpreter]

[Non-contact]

[Be stupid]

swimming

howling

Title

[Unchangeable thing]

[Enlightenment thing]

[Things that never give up]

[Voice Tomodachi]

[Lovely things]

[Further thing]

[Mermaid Tomodachi]

[Dog Tomodachi]

---



Next

Previous

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad the translation will continue. I wish you the best and thank you for the priceless gift. 😁😊😉🙂😀✋

    ReplyDelete