Leveling Murderer - Chapter 44

 Episode 44: Together

 

After killing Kazuya Konishi, I returned to my home in Gunma and ran into Shimizu-san and her daughter in front of my apartment.

 

“Hello, Onizuka-san.”

“Oh, hello, Misa-chan.”

“Oh, Yamato-kun, have you gone out?”

“Yes. I was in Tokyo for work until a while ago.”

“I see. It seems like your new job is going well.”

 

Shimizu-san and her daughter knew that I had lost my job, and they were very concerned about it.

That's why both Shimizu-san and Misa-chan looked happy when they heard my words.

 

“Are you two going shopping?”

“No, we're going to have lunch. Oh, by the way, would you like to join us, Yamato-kun?”

“That's right. Onizuka-san, let's go together.”

The two of them invited me.

 

A thought instantly crossed my mind.

I wondered if it would be a bad idea for a mother and daughter to get too involved with me, a murderer.

I want them to be happy.

Perhaps I should keep my distance.

 

Just as I was about to conclude that and say no.

“Let's go, Onizuka-san!”

Misa-chan clasped her arms around my arm.

 

“Eh, hey Misa-chan.......”

Misa-chan started to walk away, dragging me with her.

When I looked at Shimizu-san as if asking for help, she looked at me as if she was looking at a cute little animal and smiled.

 

  

 

We went to a nearby family restaurant and spent about an hour and a half there.

The conversation was about Misa's studying for her exams and my new job.

Despite the fact that they knew that I was a murderer and killed people every week, they were still smiling at me as before.

 

When the meal was over and we were about to leave the table.

“Ah, it’s my treat.”

Shimizu-san picked up a slip of paper on the table.

“Eh, I can’t let you do that…”

“It’s okay, It's okay. We invited you, so let me do this.”

Shimizu-san replied with a smile like the sun.

I refused again, but Shimizu-san pushed me over the edge, and in the end I ended up being treated to a meal.

 

After leaving the family restaurant, we walked back to our apartment building.

On the way, the mother and daughter said, “We'll stop by the supermarket and then go home.”

But I wanted to return the favor for buying me a meal, so I volunteered to carry their luggage.

 

“Are you sure? Yamato-kun?”

“Yes. I'm pretty strong for a guy like me, so I can handle a lot of stuff.”

“Are you okay with rice?”

“No problem.”

 

I'm up to level 13 and I'm three or four times stronger than most men.

It's not hard to carry rice.

 

  

 

“You're such a help.”

“Isn’t it heavy? Onizuka-san.”

“I'm totally fine.”

I answered while holding the rice in both hands.

 

It seemed that it was a special sale day at the supermarket, and Shimizu-san bought quite a lot.

Two bags of groceries, tissue paper, toilet paper, and two bags of ten kilograms of rice.

 

“I usually buy only one five-kilo bag of rice, but the ten-kilo bag was cheaper.”

“That doesn't mean you have to buy two bags.”

“Yamato-kun said he'd carry it for me, so I thought I could take advantage.”

“Oh, my mother...”

Shimizu mother and daughter are walking with their luggage in both hands.

I followed them as I watched their backs.

 

“It's good to have a man's help after all! Oh, hey, does Yamato-kun have a girlfriend?”

Shimizu-san suddenly turned around as if she remembered something and asked me that question.

 

“No, I don't, but...”

“Then why don't you go out with Misa? She seems to like you, Yamato-kun.”

“Hey, mom, what are you talking about?”

“I mean, Misa always talks about Yamato-kun at dinner.”

“But that's not the point.......”

When Misa meets my eyes, her ears turn red and she turns her head.

“Or do you want to go out with me if you don't mind being with an old lady?”

“Eh……..?”

“I’m just kidding. Sorry, Yamato-kun.”

“Ha, ha.......”

I'm sure Saeki would be able to respond here in a funny way, but I don't have that kind of creative ability.

I just smiled bitterly, feeling bitter about my poor communication skills.


PREVIOUS | INDEX | NEXT


Ko-fi

Donate With Paypal

Patreon 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. thought for sure he would be her father figure, but i guess having an milf and an JK is better

    ReplyDelete