Kawaranu Mono <Kirameki no Gōremu>- Chapter 68

 Episode 68 - The Gate to Hades

 

I am Golem.

 

After listening to the monk, I am on my way to the door to Hades. It seems that the door to Hades is located at the bottom of a mountain surrounded by a deep forest.

 

I didn't know the way to get there, so one of the little monks from the temple came along to show me the way. Surprisingly, many of them wanted to come with me, saying, “Silver Jizo-sama, take me.” Perhaps they thought it would be safer to stay by my side. However, if there were too many of them, they would slow me down, so I asked only one of the little monks to come with me.

 

As it was going to take about a week, I was wondering how the little monk was going to eat during that time, but the monk handed him a scroll and a wooden handprint. It seems that with this scroll, he can call out things from a distance. It's a useful item. After wrapping the rice balls and a few days' worth of dried rice in a package, the little monk's preparations were complete.

 

Seeing off the monks, I and the little monk headed for the door to Hades. It would take a long time if we walked normally, so I decided to carry the little monk with me. I ran lightly so as not to stress the little monk.

 

The little monk seemed to be enjoying himself. It's not often you get to experience speed like this. You should enjoy it as much as you can.

 

After a while, he got bored and quieted down. Well, it's not so surprising once you get used to it. It can't be helped.

 

 

All the wandering corpses and ghosts that I found while trying to reach the door to Hades were sent back to the other side each time. At first, I stopped and prayed, but there were so many that I decided to constantly pray as I moved forward.

 

I managed to reach the entrance of the sea of trees in about two days.

 

I gestured to the little monk and asked him what he wanted to do and if he wanted to wait for me. The little monk shook his head and said, “No, I'll follow you! Please don't leave me here like this!” with teary eyes. With that, I went along with the little monk and went deeper into the sea of trees.

 

There were more wandering corpses and ghosts in the sea of trees than ever before. I kept my hands clasped together at all times, and didn't forget to use my halo light as well, and headed for the entrance to Hades while praying. The little monk clung tightly behind me and spoke to me.

 

The little monk clung tightly to my back and spoke to me, “Well, you are indeed the Silver Jizo. If it wasn't for you, we would never have gotten this far.

 

“Chuu-chuu!”

Boss is amazing!)

Jispo replied with pride, but of course the little monk didn't get the message.

 

 

We finally made it through the sea of trees and reached the foot of the mountain.

 

There was a large gap in the rock face and the depth of the mountain could not be determined. The wandering corpses and ghosts kept appearing, so I guessed that the door to Hades was just ahead. However, there was purple smoke drifting in the air, as if it were miasma.

(TN - Miasma was considered to be a poisonous vapor or mist filled with particles from decomposed matter (miasmata) that caused illnesses)

 

I thought it would be a bad idea to take the little monk and Jispo with me from here, so I told them to stay behind. However, they didn't listen to me.

 

“Please don't leave me here like this! I'm going to die!”

“Chuchuchu-chuu!”

(Yes, yes, that's right!)

 

Shaking their heads, they cried out for me not to leave them here. I don't know what to do. I wish there was something that could prevent the miasma. Oh, that's right. Let's try using a barrier.

 

I created a 3-meter-long wall of light around me. I walked over to the side of the purple smoke to test it out, and found that the smoke didn't come inside the wall. Hmm... I think I can manage with this.

 

With Jispo and the little monk in tow, I made my way deeper into the rocky rift. Since the little boy was following me and it was too dark with just the faint light of the barrier, I generated a line light. With both hands clasped and with prayer, we pushed deeper and deeper.

 

 

“We're pretty deep in, aren't we?”

 

I nodded in response to the little monk's question. The purple smoke around us made it difficult to see. But as I continued forward, I heard a voice shouting at us.

 

“Come on! Keep moving! The door to Hades has been opened! Turn the living into the dead! Turn this world into the other world! Come on! Go, go, go!”

 

“That's it! This is an opportunity of a lifetime! The foolish inhabitants of this world have opened the door to Hades! We must take this opportunity to devour them all!”

 

“Yes, Master! Let there be suffering for all! Let them taste all this pain, hatred and suffering!”

There were three large ones, about ten meters long, completely different from the other corpses and ghosts, one of which was a large beast with horns on its skull. In both hands were large swords.

 

Next was a monster with an elephant-like head, four arms, and four legs. This guy has two huge clubs. Sometimes he stomps his foot, but every time he does, a vibration occurs.

 

The last one is a lady with rotten skin wearing a kimono. One of her eyes seems to have been blown out. She was holding a sickle in one hand and screaming hysterically in a high-pitched voice.

 

It seems that those three are actively sending wandering corpses and ghosts back to this world. I see, so I'll pray to those three to please go home. In addition, I'll use the line light to physically eliminate them. I don't want to mess with them half-heartedly and have them fight back later.

 

“Oh, my God! This is not good! Jizo, they rule the land of Hades...”

 

The light of the line lights and prayers enveloped the three monsters.

 

{Log: Golem has dealt an average of 860 damage to the generals of Hades}.

{Log: General Gashas Skull has turned to dust and ascended to heaven}

{Log: General Demon Elephant has turned to dust and ascended to the heavens}

{Log: General Greed has turned to dust and ascended to the heavens}

 

Well, I looked back at the little monk. The little monk was saying something to me, maybe I heard wrong.

 

The little monk's eyes were wide open and he was frozen in disbelief. I gestured to the little boy and asked him if something was wrong. He gulped and replied.

 

“N, no, it's nothing.”

 

If you don't have anything important to say, you can say it later. Don't shout when attempting a preemptive strike. You don't want the other side to notice you.

 

Now, all the wandering corpses, ghosts, and fireballs around me were gone after my earlier prayer. Now all I had to do was close the huge door in front of me.

 

“Silver Jizo, how do we close this huge door?”

 

I turned my head to the little boy and tilted my head. How do I close it?

 

I wondered if there was any other way than to push it shut. Maybe I could recite a spell. For now, I'll just push it.

 

I walked up to one of the open doors and pushed it shut with both hands. There was a loud bang, and the door closed. Oh, I knew all I had to do was push the door shut.

I moved to the other door, and pushed it shut with both hands. There was a loud creaking sound, and the door to Hades slammed shut. This was the end of the mission to close the door to Hades. The purple smoke around me was gone. Hmm, there's something on the ground, should I pick it up? I picked it up and tossed it into my pouch.

 

As I looked up at the huge door to Hades, I wondered if it would be a problem if it opened again.

 

Well, the door in front of me seems to be made of black metal, so why don't I use my line light to weld it and prevent it from opening?

 

Oh, I will try to be careful with the power.

 

Jiijii. Oh, it's melting. “Wow, it's so bright!” said the little monk. I gestured to him to keep his eyes closed and continued to work carefully. If I make a mistake and break it, that will be a problem.

 

Jiji ji, jiji ji. Jiii. Jiii. Ji-Jiii.

 

Oh, it's done. I think it turned out pretty well. It looks a little messy, though. For a first time, it went pretty well. I nodded in agreement with myself.

 

The little monk, whose eyes had finally returned to normal, muttered in disbelief, “The door to Hades is .......”

 

 

Perhaps it was a bad idea to prevent it from opening. I was just trying to provide a little service. I guess it was none of my business.

 

.......

I can't help it.

 

I tell Jispo and the little monk to step back from the door to Hades.

 

“Is here okay?” The little monk shouted, but I told him to go further and further down. We're a long way off. Oh, we're all right now.

 

I punched the wall of the rocky path leading to the door to Hades as hard as I could. Don! With a rattle, the rocks come crashing down. I quickly run to the others to avoid getting caught.

 

I looked back and saw that the door to Hades was completely obscured by the collapsed rocks.

 

OK, OK, I nodded in satisfaction. Now no one can reach the door to Hades. Fufufu, no one will notice that I have melted the door to Hades with heat.

 

Now that the door to Hades is closed, I'm done. With that, I put Jispo in my pouch and headed back down the same road that led to the door to Hades, accompanied by little monk.


Patreon

 Ko-fi

Paypal


PreviousIndex | Next

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment