Leveling Murderer - Chapter 42

 Episode 42: Adultery

 

“It's totally dark.”

 

Hisao Kaihara's wife was in a room that looked like a love hotel, having intercourse with a man who was around 60 years old.

 

It's not Hisao Kaihara, judging by his age.

 

Though I have no interest in other people's private affairs, I continued to watch the scene for a while.

 

Then, after checking the name of the hotel, I opened my eyes.

“Hotel Caspian..... time now is.......”

 

I wrote down the name of the hotel and the time and date on a piece of paper I had close at hand.

“Okay, that should do it.”

 

I didn't capture the decisive moment of the affair in the photo, but if I could find out the date, time and place, the wife would admit to the fact that she was having an affair.

 

I had unexpectedly completed my request for an affair investigation in a matter of minutes.

 

  

 

After the 250,000 yen had been deposited into my account, I left the ATM and sent an e-mail to Hisao Kaihara, telling him where and when his wife had been having an affair.

 

Not long after, I received an email back.

The content was something I had not expected.

 

[My wife confessed everything when I revealed the information that Onizuka-san had given me.

 

The man my wife was meeting was the president of a small business she met on a matching app, and his name was Kazuya Konishi.

 

However, my wife told me that the first time she met him, he took a secret video of her having an affair with him, and after that, he threatened her with the video and made her do something she didn't want to do.

 

I believe my wife. And I forgive her.

 

So, I would like to ask Onizuka-san for an additional request.

I'm sure the detective has many contacts.

I would like you to use those contacts to punish the man who blackmailed my wife.

 

The handling request fee is 500,000 yen, double the previous fee. (TN: Approx 4.5k USD)

I have already transferred the money to you.

Thank you very much.]

 

“…. It’s happening again..”

Just like with Sasaki-san, I have been asked to do a “favor” again.

 

  

 

And according to the email, he has already transferred the money.

 

“Who do you think I am......?”

What do you think a detective is?

I'm sure you've mistaken me for a handyman or a revenge agent.

 

The last time I took care of Sasaki-san's revenge partner, I only did it because he fell under the spell of detecting bad people, not because I thought revenge was a good idea.

 

I kill people out of necessity in order to live, but I have no intention of killing good people.

 

If I believe the wife's story this time, the adulterer is certainly a bad person in my sense of value.

 

However, this case is happening in Kumamoto.

I'm in Gunma, and I can't do anything about it.

“Wow, 500,000 ...... is really in there.”

 

I just checked and the amount has been transferred exactly 500,000 yen as stated in the email.

 

“...... can't help it.”

Let’s just take a look at the man who was having affair with my clairvoyant spell.

Then we'll decide what to do.

I gathered my thoughts and headed back to my apartment.


PREVIOUS | INDEX | NEXT


Ko-fi

Donate With Paypal

Patreon 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment