Leveling Murderer - Chapter 45

 Episode 45: Deep Web

 

For some reason, three days ago, I started receiving a lot of e-mails on my phone addressed to the Onizuka Detective Agency, stating who they wanted me to disappear.

Three days ago was the day I killed Kazuya Konishi.

 

There have been e-mails to the Onizuka Detective Agency before, but they were all within the scope of detective work.

 

This time, however, unlike the previous ones, there were disturbing words such as “I want you to erase someone” or “I want you to curse and kill someone.”

 

My guess is that Hisao Kaihara-san has been talking about me.

Or maybe they posted it on the Internet or something.

 

I contacted Hisao Kaihara-san.

Kaihara-san immediately confessed.

 

“I’m sorry. I took the liberty of posting it on the Internet because I thought it might help people who are suffering like I am.”

 

I guess it was the latter.

“Well, first of all, I would like to say that I have nothing to do with the disappearance of Kazuya Konishi. So, I'm a little troubled by you doing such a thing on top of that.”

“I'm sorry. I wrote it in the Deep Web, which is a very inaccessible part of the net, so it can't be seen by a lot of people. However, I also thought it was a bad idea, so I deleted it right after I wrote it.”

 

Hmmm..... Well, I can't complain too strongly because I have a similar experience.

“I understand. I just wanted to know why, so I'm done. Now if you'll excuse me.”

“Ah, yes. I'm very sorry.”

I hung up the phone and sighed.

Then I read through the many emails one by one.

 

I told Kaihara-san that I didn't want to get into trouble, but the truth was that some of the e-mails were offering quite a good request price, and I felt it would be a shame to overlook them.

 

So, I decided to pick up only the ones I was interested in and save them.

 

  

 

[My name is Eiichi Kasakura. I am fifty-one years old and live in Gunma Prefecture.

 

I had a daughter named Yukiko Kasakura, who was a freshman in high school.

Last spring, however, she committed suicide by jumping off the roof of her school.

A suicide note was found in her phone left at home.

The content of the suicide note was a heartbreaking statement that she had been bullied ever since she entered high school.

 

The name of the perpetrator of the bullying was also clearly written.

It also said that the bullying caused her to commit suicide as a protest.

However, neither the school, the Board of Education, nor the perpetrator of the bullying would admit to the fact.

 

When we learned about Onizuka-sama, my wife and I discussed the matter carefully and came to a conclusion after much deliberation.

It is that we want the perpetrator of bullying our daughter to pay for it with his own life, not with the justice of the law.

I have already transferred the 3 million yen that I had set aside for court costs to your account.

 

Please erase Akari Tobishima, the bully who took away our treasure, from this world].

 

  

 

“Is it here.......”

I muttered as I looked up at the magnificent school building.

I was in front of a girl's high school in Gunma Prefecture.

 

These days, you can find out almost anything on the Internet.

It was easy to find out the name of the school Yukiko Kasakura had attended.

Not only that, but the real name of the alleged bully, Akari Tobishima, had also been posted on the Internet, complete with her picture.

 

I've been using the clairvoyant spell on Akari Tobishima for three days now, but she hasn't shown any signs of being a bad person yet.

 

That's why I came here to check it out in person.

 

If you fall under my spell of detecting bad guys, you're evil, and if you don't, you're clean.

 

Kīnkōnkānkōn~

The school bell rang for dismissal.

 

Akari Tobishima seems to be in the homecoming club, so she should be coming out soon.

and

“......”

“......”

“......”

A group of ladies passing by looked at me and whispered something to each other.

Hmmm........ I'm a guy and I'm waiting patiently in front of a girl's high school, does that draw people's attention?

With that in mind, I decided to go ahead and visit Akari Tobishima's part-time job that I had researched beforehand.


PREVIOUS | INDEX | NEXT


Ko-fi

Donate With Paypal

Patreon 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 Comments:

Post a Comment