Leveling Murderer - Chapter 46

 Episode 46: Murder

 

Akari Tobishima's part-time job was at a privately owned hamburger store.

I went in there as a mere customer.

 

I had been in the store for about ten minutes, having a Coke and a hamburger, when Akari Tobishima appeared at the counter.

 

When I saw her, I uttered a small “Chinkan nikua”.

Then a chill hit me.

 

I knew it.

So, I looked at Akari Tobishima.

 

“?”

However, Akari Tobishima was not the one who I got the chills from.

It had come from the two unpleasant men at the side of the counter.

 

What is that supposed to mean?

 

If someone is a bully, they would definitely fall under the category of a bad person in my value system, but why didn't the spell react?

 

Could it be that Akari Tobishima is not a perpetrator of bullying?

And then.

 

“Oh, I knew it was her. The person who bullied her classmate into committing suicide.”

 

Comparing the screen of the phone with the face of Akari Tobishima, two men with a bad temper reacted to the detection of the bad guy and approached the counter.

 

“Hey, you're Akari Tobishima, right? How does it feel to kill a classmate? Yeah?”

“How can you still get a part-time job, huh?”

 

“...... Welcome, customer. What would you like to order?”

Akari Tobishima got upset for a moment, but quickly smiled at the two men.

 

“Oh, really, this one? Just totally ignored us.”

“Oh no, this is really pissing me off! You can't just ignore your customers, you know!”

 

The men put their elbows on the counter and leaned against it, making a lot of ruckus.

The customers around them began to murmur at their unusual behavior.

 

“...... Oh, sir, if you speak too loudly, you'll disturb the other customers.”

“What? What are you talking about, murderer?”

“You're more of a nuisance to this store than anything else!”

“.....”

 

That was the end of the smile on Akari's face.

She bit her lip and kept her face down, and the next moment she ran into the back room.

 

“What the hell? She's running away!”

“What the fuck are you guys looking at!”

One of the men flies a gun at the surrounding customers.

 

And...

 

“Hey, man. What are you staring at?”

The man came up to me.

 

“What? Me?”

“Of course, you, asshole!”

I didn't mean to stare at him at all, but perhaps my emotions were subconsciously showing on my face.

 

“No, I'm sorry. I didn't mean it like that. I've always had a face like this.”

I waved my hands and shook my face, desperately appealing.

 

Seeing that.

 

“What the hell is this guy? He's freaking out.”

“Hey Masaru, leave that little guy. Let's go.”

They pushed me out of the way and left the store.

 

I dropped the hamburger I was holding on the floor when I was pushed.

...... I was still halfway there.

 

  

 

“Hey, Masaru, wanna go to karaoke?”

“What? With just us two guys? Stupid, I'm not going.”

 

As I waited under the elevated railway tracks, I heard the familiar voices of men.

They walked toward me with their distinctive voices, as if they thought the world revolved around them.

 

“You want me to call a woman?”

“Of course.”

The men walked past me with a smirk on their faces...... even though they were about to die.

 

“Hey, you guys.”

I called out to them.

“Huh? What the fuck!”

I punched one of them in the face as hard as I could and kicked the other one who flinched.

 

“Gohak......!”

A man spews vomit and falls on his face.

But both of them are only fainted and not dead yet.

 

I approached the men on the ground and crouched down, breaking their necks one by one without hesitation.

 

It took about ten seconds from the time I called out to them to the time I finished killing them.

 

After confirming that no one had seen me, I headed home for the day.


PREVIOUS | INDEX | NEXT


Ko-fi

Donate With Paypal

Patreon 

Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

1 comment:

  1. Hi Ga7axy, I noticed you have been translating novels for quite some time and I was wondering if you would be interested in joining Travis Translations? We are a group of translators that translate Korean, Japanese, and Chinese novels. We have all sorts of novel genres on our website and an ever-growing community. We have low requirements on updates schedule (you can almost post at any time you like to) and you are free to translate whatever you want while making money through the ad revenue generated on the translations you post. We also provide Diamond Pay per Chapter System where you can make more money based on advanced chapters. Ko-fi and Patreon buttons are also available at your disposal!
    If you have any questions, feel free to message me by joining up our discord group to contact me for a further discussion.https://discord.com/invite/jZqwcz7

    ReplyDelete